1 Day Course
The aim of this Managing Change programme is to ensure that all management and staff understand the importance of managing change through and with people and to develop the skills and abilities to lead and promote change.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify, clarify and manage the benefits arising from organisational change.
- Understand the fundamental challenges in getting people to change and for that change to be sustained.
- Understand and be able to apply the key steps required to successfully manage people through change.
- Develop a positive approach to change and with increased confidence
- The Psychology of Change
- The principles for managing change
- Theories and perspectives
- The Change Process: “Unfreezing, Changing and Refreezing”
- Tips on participation, involvement and open, early, full communication
- Managing the resistance to change
- Managing conflict in relation to change
- Building confidence about change
- Influencing change
- Reinforcing change and looking ahead
- Change management role plays
- Action Plan and Evaluations
- Programme Methodology
- Pre-work, Facilitator input, Group discussion, Group exercises, Role plays, Case scenarios, Questionnaires, Coaching and feedback – facilitator and peer.
Number of Participants
Minimum 8 – maximum 12
This course is for people who are coming to grips with change management problems for the first time and for more experienced people who wish to reflect upon their experience in a structured way.