2 Day Course
By the end of the workshop trainees will have furthered their knowledge, skills and competencies when it comes to understanding the workings of finance within their organisation – from understanding financial terminology, to reading and understanding P&L’s to Balance Sheets, Cash flow to Budgeting.
By the end of the programme participants will:
- Have a greater understanding & awareness of financial terminology & information used
- Understand workings of some important financial ratios
- Understand the importance of Assets & Liabilities
- Understand how to assess financial positions & stability
- Have a greater understanding of how to read and assess P&L / Balance Sheets documents
- Be able to define what a Budget is and how to create one
- Have a greater understanding of how to see cash movements in balance sheets
- Why & how profits differ from cash
- Know how to prepare a cash flow and budget statement
- Section A: Understanding Financial Information
- Section B: Understanding Profit & Loss
- Section C: Understanding Balance Sheets
- Section D: Introduction to Cash Flow & Budgeting
- Section E: Final Pointers & Course Review
- Review, Q&A and Course Wrap Up
Our approach to any training is experiential, involving participants at all stages. Therefore the approach to the training is highly Interactive and will inform while allowing participants to try out the information received in classroom situations while engaging the participants in meaningful analysis of the relevant subjects. Our aim is to have a practical user-friendly yet successful approach to all aspects of delivery methods with principles and techniques that are practical and easy to use.
This programme is aimed at those who wish to further develop their financial knowledge, skills and competencies and be in a position to understand further the workings of finance within their organisation.
Number of Participants
Minimum 6 – maximum 12