3 Day Course
To equip current & future Team Leaders/People Managers with the essential skills to manage their teams.
- To build an understanding of the role of a manager
- To improve people & process management skills
- To improve interpersonal and personal effectiveness
- Introductions, objectives, expectations and concerns
- Leadership attributes and styles
- Managing the change process
- Interpersonal communication skills, behavioural analysis, assertiveness
- Running team meetings
- Feedback skills
- Coaching skills
- Personal Development Planning
- Conflict resolution skills
- Personal effectiveness – time management & delegation
- Basic HR policies
- Personal reflection and action plans.
Pre-work, Facilitator input, Group discussion, Group exercises, Case studies, Customised role-plays and scenarios, Questionnaires – behavioural analysis, Quiz, Video, Coaching and feedback – facilitator and peer.
Junior managers, supervisors, team leaders, those who have people management responsibilities and those who are about to move into a management role.
3 consecutive days
Number of Participants
Ten per session with one facilitator.