1 Day Course
This programme is aimed at Sales Support, Admin & Customer Service staff who interact by phone or in person with new or existing customers on a regular basis. During the course we will cover the main disciplines of professional customer service.
- Understanding the benefits to an organization of quality customer care.
- Being able to handle a sales enquiry professionally.
- Learn how to deal with difficult or irate customers professionally.
- The importance of creating a good first impression over the phone.
- Communicate effectively by listening and questioning correctly.
- Keeping the customers informed and minimising future complaints.
- Phrases and habits to avoid that result in poor customer relations.
- How to present yourself as a positive and helpful individual.
- How to interact professionally with other depts in your organisation.