A 2 Day Course
This programme is aimed increasing awareness of how to manage stress in self & others and to create a positive environment to work.
This programme focuses on sound scientific principle of guided individual assessment involving each participant’s personal pressures/stress profile and the course concludes with a practical functional programme of care tailored for each Individual to manage Pressure / Stress.
Day One :
- Introduce the concepts of Pressure / Stress and coping with its effects- Stress Management Training
- What is Pressure / What is Stress
- The relationship between Pressure / Stress and Performance, Worklife and Living- Pressure leading to Personal Growth and how to achieve this.
- Heighten awareness of the personal and organisational consequences of Pressure / Stress
- Health issues as a consequence of Pressure / Stress
- Stages of Burnout- psychopathology of Stress
- Examine Pressure / Stress which is associated with conflict and each person’s way of dealing with this.
- Provide techniques for coping with Pressure / Stress in the work and home environment- these skills are taught
- Provide opportunity for guided self-assessment
- Psychometric assessments delivered throughout the first day.
- These are evaluated by specialist – an opportunity is provided to discuss these on an individual basis at the conclusion of the final day.
- Personality Perception and Individual susceptibility to Pressure / Stress
- WorkLife Balance
- Deliver Personality, Perception and individual PMI Profile to Pressure / Stress.
- Deliver understanding of Personality, Perception and individual susceptibleness to Pressure / Stress.
- Sources of Pressure / Stress.
- Stressors (Major types and Secondary stressors)
- Coping Strategies
- Conclusion.- Full Pressure/ Stress Management Manual Provided.
This programme is based on proven principles of effective practical Stress Management and includes The Components of Pressure/Stress, Psychopathology of Pressure & Stress and Pressure/Stress Inoculation.
Range of methodologies used include : Individual psychometric assessment ; Classroom based facilitation
Additional 30 minute 121 coaching session available for each participant at conclusion of Day 2.
Senior and Middle Managers who want to/need to create a positive2work environment
Number of Participants
8 – 10