1 Day Course
To provide practical techniques in order to deal more effectively with others in the working environment
To give individuals an understanding of:
- How we are persuaded to others’ point of view
- The essential skills for effective persuasion and influence, including:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Listening and Questioning techniques
- Managing Conflict
negotiation skills, assertiveness
- Enhanced influencing and negotiation techniques
- Awareness of own influencing and negotiations styles
Participants should bring a piece of communication or a scenario and be prepared to brief the group on the background to the issue.
An example of when you have:
- Recently tried to persuade your manager.
- Persuaded someone round to your point of view?
Individuals who need to make a positive impact in their role through successful persuasion and influence.
Number of Participants